Eat. Sleep. Beach. Repeat.
Summer has finally arrived! Our staff is fully vaccinated and ready to welcome everyone back with no restrictions. And a big thank you to those of you who patiently abided by our temporary dining rules. You rule.
We’re excited to announce that we now have patio seating, so make sure you bring your four-legged family members! Make a reservation here.
We’re updating our Summer menu with some new hoptails and dishes, and we’ve been working hard on a brunch menu (shhh…don’t tell), so stay tuned!
We no longer offer delivery, but feel free to order takeout here.
Thanks for hanging in there with us this past year. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Indoor dining has returned to Chicago at 25% capacity, and we will begin to accept reservations this week. In order to ensure an enjoyable and safe visit for everyone, we ask that you please read our rules and regulations below before dining with us. For those of you that are still not comfortable dining indoors, our takeout and delivery options will still be available. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Here’s what you can expect from US:
- Team members wearing face masks at all times
- Pre-shift temperature checks and health screening for all team members
- Contactless menu and ordering options
- Sanitizing and cleaning tables and chairs between guests
- Common areas deep cleaned daily and frequently
- Sanitizer provided for customers
- Touchless antibacterial soap and touchless paper towels available in all washrooms
- Food & drinks safely prepared and served
- Team members washing hands frequently
Here’s what we expect from YOU:
- Reservations are required with 90-minute time limit – Please be on time and considerate of the next reservation
- Contact tracing information collected at time of booking
- Mask required at all times except when eating and/or drinking
- Mask required when engaging with team members
- Please remain seated unless using the restroom
- Please respect the safety precautions and your fellow diners
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone if these rules are not respected or adhered to – If your behavior poses a risk to your fellow diners or to our staff, you will be asked to leave.